1) Every day walking on trails in the relic juniper grove. Experts say that while walking at the healing grove normalizes blood pressure, improves metabolism and immunity, without a trace are diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
2) to Visit the legendary factory of sparkling wines of Prince Golitsyn "New world". By the way, one of the legends of the New world – lost during the revolution Enoteca of Prince Golitsyn from 39 600 valuable bottles.
3) to Explore the many picturesque bays along the trail Golitsyn, visit Robber's cave, a grotto Chaliapin, on the Royal beach.
4) Enjoy with a catamaran in the black sea dolphins, which are especially common to see it in a New Light, experience a ride on a real pirate ship and discover the landscapes of my favorite films – "treasure Island", "Anna Karenina", "Three plus two", "Andromeda", "the Man-amphibian", "pirates of the 20th century", "solo voyage", "Aqualungs at the bottom", "Sportloto 82", "Silence of Dr. Evans", "I Have a lion".
5) to Make selfi on the background of rocks, devil's Finger, where they shot tragicomic scene from the film "the Twelve chairs" on this rock climbed, clutching teeth sausage, father Fyodor.
6) to Make the historical diving-dive in the bays of Green, blue and Blue. Bay New world is ideal for divers-beginners and divers-archaeologists.
7) to Join the extreme tour is unique and one-of-Crimea underwater cave Fidel and land cave Hawk from a salt lake inside, as well as mountain and Maritime training Centre of active rest and extreme tourism.
8) Relax in a New Light with children a sandy beach with a gentle slope great for those who are just learning to swim. Note, however, that the village is in a mountainous area, and, therefore, have regular rises from the beach. Also walk on Golitsyn trail with very young children can be unsafe. The next few parks in Sudak and Koktebel.
9) to Discover a small and neat Central market of the village, where every day the locals of the black sea smoked fish, baked pasties and cakes offer the sweet peaches.
10) Examining the New world, should definitely visit Sudak fortress, on the endless beaches near Cape Meganom, in a Sunny Valley, and in the creative Koktebel.
We use marketing cookies if you have given permission for this. If you do not give permission, advertisements will still be shown, but these are random advertisements.
You can make your choice below.